Well, it's been a few weeks. We were having work done on re-doing a patio room, then we went to Kansas for a bit, then our first grandchild was born. Not much time for airplane stuff.
Got back at it today.
Last time, I just threw together the skeleton for the right outboard flaperon. I did the fitment of the extrusions that mount the flaperon to the wing arms and udrilled them. Had some issue with the spar doublers. The doublers are located only on the outboard flaperons. While they looked good, they were slightly off center. To fix, I cleco'd every hole on the top of the spar where the skin will ultimately go. Was then able to rivet everything just fine. Then mounted the ribs and two nose ribs and riveted them using A5 rivets. Finally riveted the control arm mounting extrusions. After a quick cleanup, dug out the skin and did initial fitment.