Finished table assembly. Installed 7 cross members for top support. Installed top; took quite a bit of "finessing" to obtain consistent edge distances. When building a plane, you want the work surface to have an inch or so overhang so that you can use C-clamps or other devices to hold parts still while you're working on them.
No matter how we moved it around, my son and I could not obtain equal spacing. Finally attached one end and were able to move the rest of the table to the point where it would even-out. Had to add some additional bracing for the second portion of the top; I used a 4x8 sheet of MDF along with a 4x4 section to give the overall dimensions of 4x12'.
Once initial cleanup was done (still have a deep-clean to do...) I wanted to dig out some parts for the tail, flaperons, and rudder. I figured these would take a bit of time and could then be stored in other parts of the house without cluttering the garage. That's right - clutter the house, and leave the shop intact. Amazingly, I found all the parts I needed to find! (Note - 2nd pic below was about 1/2 way through the scavenger hunt; many more parts involved.)